dimanche 26 avril 2009

April in Sweden

Sun. Friendship. Happyness. That’s what could sum up my last week. First my dear Kevin came to visit me, and that was really enormous. Could I think that three years after high school we could see again at almost 2000 kilometres from Paris? After introducing the Chickens Family the friday evning,, Lukas, Cecilia, Angelique, Ruben, Apostolis, Peter, Milan, we went Kevin and I to Stockholm for two days the day after. As I expected, it was the cold that welcomed us and with a surprise: The snow appeared several times, in the middle of April. We walked around for hours before to visit The Royal Palace, in Gamla Stan. After one night spent in a Youth Hostel located in the downtown of Stockholm we went in the famous museem Vasa.

Back to Linkoping, we spent a big part of the Tuesday afternoon playing football with Paul and Damien, my “collegues” from my engineering school. A sunny day where a lot of people were outside to enjoy the sun.
Wednesday we went in Norkkoping for the afternoon: I had a concert with m orchestra Lithe Blas closed to the University . It was a bit weird we played for the opening of a buidling construction in a site with one crane over us .



We moved then to some meters to be filmed by the Swedish Television: We didn’t play a full concert but only some parts of songs: It was a kind of jingles for the local TV Show.


http://svtplay.se/v/1530001/ostnytt/eftersnack_22_4

Thursday, we rent a car with Angelique and two friends of her to go to a Natural Park . Lakes, Sea forest, snakes  barbecue…what’s else? The gate of heaven











Aucun commentaire: